Friday, February 19, 2016

Congratulation to my Brother

Congratulation Connor & Stacey!!!!!


             I know this a bit late to say, especially when he had his official wedding ceremony was on the 13 of February, last Saturday. Honestly it took a while because of what picture to attach to this post or what exactly to say.  
             Connor and Stacey, I am so blessed and happy to see you on your day and finally share everything together. Your wedding was too perfect to capture in a tiny phone, I was just glad to be there. Your first wedding took place in colorado, where you just signed all the paperwork that bonds you. For this wedding, I was so proud how much you help arranged and embrace your heritage, being a solider of honor and everlasting Scottish individual. Thanks for bring out the best of you and making your wedding special. 
                Stacey, I am so honored to meet you and see Connor share his life along side you. Your'a smart, caring and adorable person to enter into our lives. I can't wait to be a part of your life and, when ever you need us, we will be there to reach for. Can't wait to see what comes next!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment