Sunday, October 4, 2015

October Update

        Hello all! Sorry for the long long wait but a lot happened the last two weeks. I had to study for two tests for liberal studio classes, being absorbed with illustration work and we had that a beautiful lunar moon a few night ago. I do hope everyone got to see it for a moment, indoor and outdoor their homes. I was lucky enough to go with some good friends and walk down to the beach coast and rose garden park. 
         So, here is the work I made a couple weeks ago that we missed out. For More than Word, we had to illustrate for unusually products. The one on the left was to illustrated a child shampoo label, which I turned into a body wash product. Then the illustration on the right, was to illustrate an album cover for the blue singer Robert Johnson. I finally got to do larger pieces in acrylic medium, while concealing my gouache painting in my Illustration III classes. Currently for Illustration III, we have been practicing on master copies of different artists. Right now we have been creating storyboard illustrations by Luc Desmarchelier, the artist for the Dreamwork's Spirit.

 


The next project is to create a book cover for a classic novel, fiction and non-fiction. Currently I am doing designing a cover for Moby Dick, by Herman Melville. The book cover has to depend on a appealing title than the book illustration. 

Then for Advance Life Drawing, working with the same model, in charcoal and ink medium. Then I been doing a lot pastel portraits, finding a satisfying application when drawing. now I just got to figure out the space around my face, aka the background.     









No comments:

Post a Comment