Friday, May 1, 2015

Life Drawing II Finals

                 We are so close to the end, with final pieces being critiqued to taking the last final exam the liberal art classes. I'm happy and sad, but I 'm hoping tonight will be a little uplifting since it is a masquerade themed prom dance. Hopefully, there won't have deja vu experience from my senior year masquerade prom. 
                  So now what I have left is my digital illustration finals and Studio XL print cards. I am do with my illustrations but I need paint a few more things to it, so it will be put up soon. But these are the final pieces that I displayed for our Life Drawing II evaluation, two ink wash drawings on poster board and one charcoal drawing on stonehenge. I can say that this semester has been my ink wash pictures, being able to experiment with mark making, value and application of the medium. I also want to thank my cousin for being the model for the two pictures of the figure in space     



No comments:

Post a Comment