Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday



Good Afternoon to all. It is Easter Morning, the time where plastic colors eggs are the excuse to keep your house messy. Or like in this illustration by Woongyoung Jung, featured in the "The Art of The Rise of the Guardians", brings a world of exploration and beauty to find in each egg. Whether you celebrate this holiday or not (personally, I do know where I lay because my family does easter egg hunts but doesn't go to church), it is a great reason to bring people together. 
However, since my family is semi-college age, we use our time to finish our AP and college homework over the three day weekend. So here are some of my finish pieces that are for my upcoming final. Enjoy :3

Fearsome Jessica, charcoal
Hurricane Sandy, Watercolor and Gouache




  

No comments:

Post a Comment