Friday, November 21, 2014

Guess the idiom and five second vid

                I feel like I did nothing today. I didn't get anything accomplished or finished because of everything else being thrown at me. Maybe it the big school Thanksgiving party coming up in the next three hours or just Friday has been uninspiring to me. Heck, today I was struggling for four hours just to start on a illustration, which I had to push off for the weekend. So, maybe to cheer myself up maybe begins posting a few of my video I created in my audio& film media course. So this is my five second film, very similar to the vine videos.


        So the illustration that I was doing was illustrating a particular idiom. These are a few of the idioms and you figure out which idiom they are. Check out this link to see a number of the idioms : http://www.idiomsite.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment