Friday, January 23, 2015

Sketchbook Project 2014-15 pages 26-32

             You may have seen this before and you have. This was the actually original sketch for my first illustration drawing of a description word (the september week). Pretty much I was doodling with one line and just built off of it to fill the negative space around the edges.

Page 26-27 pen& ink
             Page 28 & 29 are pretty much my memo of illustrator Catherine Unger. I first saw here work when design this simple point & click game "Detective Grimoire" and "Haunt the House: Terrortown", enjoying her digital illustrations and studies done on the making of the game. Make sure you check out her blog to see more :  http://catherineunger.blogspot.com/

Page 28-29 pen& ink, watercolor
          Little watercolor and ink drawings I wanted to do for the last few pages. Mainly I tried limiting the color to think of color value and contrast.
Page 30-31 pen& ink, watercolor
            The last two pages was something I wanted to do for, small cartoon figures of my friends, both from home and at school. I know its cheesy but its something I needed to do for the last page. I'll probably do a better one later on but at least I can reference back to it later on. 

Page 32, pen& ink, watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment