Friday, May 2, 2014

Final Life Drawing pieces


                  Today was the final last class of Life Drawing, where we hang up our final artwork and get critic on them. For these pieces, I perfect happy with them and hope to find time to go back to adjust them. Today I got to write down some tips and notes from my instructor and will miss his suggestions. I really glad that I had the opportunity to take this class because I will be applying the search skill to my drawings. You'll especially see that in my sketchbook.
                   Right now, this weekend would be a lot of studio work and essays. I actually have ten percent to coat on the oil painting, a read through an english essay and study for art history exam. Honestly, I thought that I would be stocked up with stress and finals but I am actually ahead of my work from everyone else. It is very different but mostly likely will be challenging next semester so I graceful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment