Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hug, Hug, Kiss, Kiss your Mother XOXO

    Happy Mother's Day



                               Yay!!!! It is that day where your Mother's gets to relax up against the beautiful breezeless day with the sun blazing out. This whole weekend has been perfect for people to rebuild and prepare a garden for the summer season while my artist mates and I slowly pack up and procrastinate inside our rooms. 

                               To be honest I though I would be home for Mother's Day, that it would the day after coming back home from art school where I could put all my art skills to good use. Now I'll have to miss out on cleaning her car, doing more spring clean, trying to help out in the garden, preparing dinner and enjoying the hot tub. So much could be done with her and my family but no, I have to some how get all my packed up boxes and art supply into one space while getting all my art evaluation all set up too. But I guess that is just a small miner thing that I'll going to be doing over the next three to four years. 

                              What I can say about my Mom is want anyone would say. You can see her best sides of her when it the girls' night only days. She's charming, lovable, sociable, very involved, hard working, and heart warming mothers that I always looking forwards to bring me home. I thank her for being the super duper mom to peer editing my essays whenever I skipped over them and for mailing up previsions from four hours away. But most of all I thank her for supporting my dream to being an artist. It is very weird when you are not following your parents footprints or not doing anything in the left brain hemisphere perspective. However for being the quiet daughter that grew up in the your arms, I seem to have beautiful ideas that need to be seen and said, I thank you for making both of them inspiration happen :)
                          So to all my viewers, I wish you a Happy Mother's Day, a big shot to all my other mothers that I open myself to, and hope that you wish your mothers as well. And for those who do not have a mother at this moment, you should thank someone at least because there is always someone who has given your motherly love in your life. Your father, your grandparent, aunt, uncle, friend, neighbor, they were the ones who help your reach this point of time and will be there for the next step

                         P.S. Not sure if I'm going to continue blogging over the summer. Mostly likely will post finished artwork but you decide. To my followers, let me know if you want me to keep blogging or had question. Enjoy the awesome weather outside!!
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment