Friday, May 30, 2014

"Tails" Graphic Novel pages

                       For the last week or two, I have been determined on getting all these pages drawn out and will be ready to paint in watercolor.
                       From Senior year, all year I created, wrote and illustrated this graphic novel titled "Tails". I was inspired from a small part of my town that resides along the coast, and whenever I go there I just feel at peace and relaxation. So the story takes place around the borough as you follow Rob, who is going through the thoughts of depression, and Katie, the random girl that makes his day.
                       I know that this graphic novel isn't going to be the master piece but it is my goal to get this story in a book that I can look back to. These are some of my favorite pages that I like out of my illustrated novel.
                   


No comments:

Post a Comment